We accept guest posts!
But we only accept well written articles, and will not accept any articles that are simply written for links or with general or useless content.
In order for us to consider your article, it needs to meet all of the following guidelines:
1. Only send original articles that have never been published anywhere on the Web. You need to be the copyright holder of any article you submit, or have the right to submit it.
2. Search our site before deciding on a title for your article: If the topic you are planning to write about has already been covered, choose a different one, or write about the same topic from a different angle. It is OK to choose a topic that is already been covered on our site, provided you write an article that is more thorough and in depth.
3. Minimum length is 600 words.
4. Within your article, link to one article that is already on HiddenNoLonger.com. Choose articles that are related in some way. This helps all articles, including yours, gain more traffic over time.
5. Please do not send images.
6. Break up your article with sub-headings.
7. Focus on just one topic, no general fluff or generic articles please! Your article has to be tightly focused, in depth and useful to our readers. In other words, make sure you write for people and not search engines.
8. No sales pitch.
9. Check for grammatical and spelling errors.
10. If you use Word to write your article, please avoid any special formatting. Only headings, paragraphs and bullet points are OK to use. Avoid special fonts, indentations, page headers, underline, footers and so on.
12. Feel free to add links to news sites, statistics and other supporting sites in your guest post. However, if you’d like to add links to your own site or to your client’s site within your article, contact us first.
If your post meets the above guidelines, send it via the form below.
If you have any problems with the form, please contact us.
Please note: By submitting a guest post to us you confirm that you have permission to do so and you understand, that we may edit your article and add our own links.